Florence is a city in Italy. The place is a complete masterpiece. It is famous for its rich taste and collection of art and history. It has various galleries, art museums and buildings dedicated to displaying art. It has the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, David, Galleria dell Academia and a lot more.
Places to visit:
- Florence Cathedral– It is an ancient building standing since 1436. It is popular for red-tiled dome, colored marble facade & ecstatic Giotto tower.
- Uffizi Gallery- It is as old as the 16th-century. It has a rich collection of Primitive & Renaissance paintings & masterpieces.
- Ponte Vecchio- It is a historical arched river bridge with Roman origins, lined with jewelry & souvenir shops.
- Palazzo Vecchio- This building was formed in the late 13th-century. It features lavishly decorated chambers & ornate courtyards.
- Palazzo Pitti- It was settled in the year 1446. It is popular for its vast collection of Italian & European masters art collection.
- David- It was founded and opened in the year 1873. It is famous for its Michelangelo’s marble sculpture imitating the nude biblical character David.
- Galleria dell Accademia- It was formed and opened in the year 1784. This art museum comes with Michelangelo sculptures, including David, Renaissance painting & Russian icons.
Places to stay:
- Wow Florence Hotel- It has vibrant rooms with a shared kitchen & a rooftop terrace.
- Hostel Archi Rossi- It features cozy rooms along with free Wi-Fi, breakfast and a restaurant & bar.
- Hotel Mirage Florence- This hotel offers ecstatic and stylish rooms with amenities like a Tuscan restaurant and free wi-fi.
- B & B Hotel Firenze Novoli- It has modern rooms with satellite TV in addition with free Wi-Fi & parking.
- B & B Firenze City Center- It is the most affordable hotel having lavish rooms and facilities like free Wi-Fi & a breakfast buffet.